Trinidad (Trinidad Newsday) – More than a week after 40-year-old Andrew Caesar left his friend’s home at Warren Trace, St Augustine, to meet an acquaintance, his friends and relatives are calling for answers into his disappearance. They are pleading with authorities to commit themselves to finding him.
According to a close friend, Caesar, who is from Guyana, came to Trinidad in July for a vacation and was expected to return to Guyana today
Caesar received a phone call at around midday last Sunday and left to meet an acquaintance, but did not tell the friend with whom he was staying, where he would be.
Speaking with Newsday yesterday morning, the friend said he reported Caesar missing to the police last Tuesday, but said he was not convinced the Anti Kidnapping Unit (AKU) were taking the case seriously. “I spoke to them several times and each time they are telling me that he might be out drinking or liming. This isn’t his first time in Trinidad and he has never overstayed his visit. I’ve been in contact with his wife and daughters in Guyana and they are all very concerned about his safety, we just want him returned to us.”
Caesar’s friend said he was concerned over the number of missing people in TT and urged anyone with information on his location to notify the police.
Jul 20, 2019By Franklin Wilson Guyana’s ‘Lady Jags’ have for the third successive occasion in this group romped to a 2-0 win, this time they have added to their list the previously unbeaten Saint Lucia to...
Freddie Kissoon When President Trump declared last week that three American born legislators should go back to where they... more
Editor’s Note, If your sent letter was not published and you felt its contents were valid and devoid of libel or personal attacks, please contact us by phone or email.
Feel free to send us your comments and/or criticisms.
Contact: 624-6456; 225-8452; 225-8458; 225-8463; 225-8465; 225-8473 or 225-8491.
Or by Email: [email protected] / [email protected]