A one-year-old child is being treated at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after sustaining burns about his body.
The child has been identified as Talany Gomes of Lot 101 East La Penitence, Georgetown.
According to information received, the child’s mother was cooking when he rushed to her. The mother reportedly lifted him but as she was doing so, the child slipped and fell on the stove, which caused the pot with hot oil to fall on him.
He was rushed to the hospital where he remains a patient.
Nov 14, 2018Sixty-three-year- old former Malteenoes division one middle order batsman Victor Dias donated among other cricket gear, six bats, a quantity of red and white balls, coloured and white batting and...
I walk my dog twice daily. In the evenings I would take her next door to the AFC head office. The occupants of the house... more
The victorious T&T team poses for a photo after receiving their CMRC overall championship trophy, Monday night at Princess... more
Editor’s Note, If your sent letter was not published and you felt its contents were valid and devoid of libel or personal attacks, please contact us by phone or email.
Feel free to send us your comments and/or criticisms.
Contact: 624-6456; 225-8452; 225-8458; 225-8463; 225-8465; 225-8473 or 225-8491.
Or by Email: [email protected] / [email protected]