May 10, 2015 News
By Attorney Gail Seeram
If you are searching the yellow pages or searching on Google.com for an immigration attorney, you may be overwhelmed by the ads posted by numerous immigration attorneys. This is an important decision for you to choose the right immigration attorney that will represent your best interest and see you through the immigration process to get your legal status in the U.S. or win your deportation defence case in immigration court.
The Immigration Law Offices of Gail S. Seeram recommend that you schedule a consultation with at least three (3) immigration attorneys and ask them the following questions and compare the answers:
1. How long have you been an attorney practicing in the area of immigration? Check the immigration attorney educational background and license to practice law.
2. Will you personally work on my case or will you hand-off my case to a junior attorney or a paralegal?
3. What is your best estimate of my total costs (legal & filing fees)? Are the legal fees a fixed fee or billed at an hourly rate?
4. What is the processing time for the completion of my immigration case?
5. What is your step-by-step plan for achieving success in my immigration case?
6. Are you a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (www.aila.org)? Check the website to confirm the immigration attorney is a member.
7. How can I get in contact with you if I have a question about my case? Will the attorney give you his/her personal email address?
8. Have you worked on a case similar to mine? What was the outcome?
9. What are my potential obstacles or roadblocks, if any? What is the contingency plan if my immigration case is denied?
10. Do you have sample approvals/case decisions to share with me or client references?
When you schedule a free in-office consultation with the Immigration Law Offices of Gail S. Seeram, the immigration attorney would answer the above questions as follows:
1. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram has been practicing law since 1999 and has never had a complaint filed against her or her office.
2. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram personally handles your immigration case. Her law firm dedicates 100% of its resources to the practice of immigration law so they can offer the best immigration legal service to you.
3. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram gives each guest that consults with her office a written fee sheet that clearly outlines the legal and filing fees. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram works on a fixed fee arrangement, so you have no surprises when it comes to billing.
4. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram always offers each client an estimate of processing times from the time the application is mailed to the time the case may be approved.
5. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram will discuss a step-by-step approach to winning your case during the consultation.
6. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram is not only a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) but she is the former President of the Central Florida Chapter of AILA and has served on the board in numerous leadership positions since 2007 to present. She is currently the Orlando Regional Vice-Chair for AILA Central FL.
7. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram freely shares her personal email and offers 24/7 LiveChat with her and her staff by visiting http://www.myorlandoimmigrationlawyer.com.
8. Immigration Attorney Gail Seeram shares stories of past clients and how their cases may be similar or different from the case being discussed. Note, each case possesses unique facts and circumstances and no two cases are ever alike, but we can share past client outcomes.
9. Immigration Attorney Gail Seeram offers a plan A and a plan B. You will get a clear understanding of the contingency plan for your immigration case.
10. Immigration Attorney Gail Seeram posts actual approval notices, case decisions and client comments on her website and welcomes all potential clients to view these pages at http://www.myorlandoimmigrationlawyer.com.
At the end of the day, it will ultimately come down to which immigration attorney is affordable and whom you trust and are confident with to win your immigration case.
For more information, contact Gail Law Firm:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-877-GAIL-LAW or 407-292-7730
FREE in-office consultation – FREE Live Chat
Oct 19, 2020By Sean Devers Kaieteur News – ‘Government plans to stay connected to Guyanese despite Political loyalties’ these were the words of the Honourable Minister of Culture, Youth and Sport...
By Sir Ronald Sanders Kaieteur News – A noteworthy event occurred on the afternoon of Saturday October 10, that could... more
Freedom of speech is our core value at Kaieteur News. If the letter/e-mail you sent was not published, and you believe that its contents were not libellous, let us know, please contact us by phone or email.
Feel free to send us your comments and/or criticisms.
Contact: 624-6456; 225-8452; 225-8458; 225-8463; 225-8465; 225-8473 or 225-8491.
Or by Email: [email protected] / [email protected]