Jul 06, 2013 News
Police are questioning the parents of a two-year-old girl who was electrocuted around 20:30 hrs after coming into contact with a fan at La Bonne-Intention, East Coast Demerara.
Relatives identified the child as Amanda Bannister.
Kaieteur News was told that little Amanda was running in the house with other children when she accidentally clutched the fan’s cord and was electrocuted.
David Bannister, the child’s father, said he was in the top flat when he heard screams in the bottom flat.
The child was rushed to the Woodlands Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Police arrived at the hospital at around 23:00 hrs to question relatives.
Was Jagdeo honest when he made those promises?
Sep 21, 2023– Warriors face Tallawahs Friday with last spot in finals up for grabs Kaieteur Sports – Man-of-the-match Chadwick Walton cracked an unbeaten 80 as Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR)...
By Sir Ronald Sanders (The writer is Antigua and Barbuda’s Ambassador to the United States and the Organization of American... more
Freedom of speech is our core value at Kaieteur News. If the letter/e-mail you sent was not published, and you believe that its contents were not libellous, let us know, please contact us by phone or email.