A 32-year-old mother from Linden was yesterday rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital after she told friends that she had ingested a toxic substance.
The woman, identified as Jennel Davis, was reportedly having problems with her 20-year-old paramour when she ingested the substance.
After drinking the poison, she went to a friend’s workplace, in Light Street, Alberttown, and told him what she had done. He immediately rushed her to the hospital, where doctors managed to stabilize her condition.
The woman fell in love with the youngster while he was a teenager.
She even tried to get him to share a common-law relationship, but the youngster was only keen on having a good time.
According to the woman’s mother-in-law, she had told Davis that she should move on with her life, since her son was “no good.” The woman said, “Is my son, but he is no good. That girl too good for my son.”
She added that her son would be abusive to the woman sometimes. “I tell Jennel leave he alone, because he is no good.”
The woman’s condition is listed as critical in the Georgetown Public Hospital.
Aug 24, 2019Guyana’s fortunes at the female football development level continued its encouraging results trend when the Under-17 Lady Jags hammered St. Vincent & the Grenadines 6-2 in the opening game of a...
U.S. President Donald Trump’s new rule on immigration and nationality, published on Monday, August 12, is not different... more
Editor’s Note, If your sent letter was not published and you felt its contents were valid and devoid of libel or personal attacks, please contact us by phone or email.
Feel free to send us your comments and/or criticisms.
Contact: 624-6456; 225-8452; 225-8458; 225-8463; 225-8465; 225-8473 or 225-8491.
Or by Email: [email protected] / [email protected]