Nurse succumbs after poison dose
A 23-year-old Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC)’s nurse, who drank poison some
time last week succumbed early yesterday in the hospital’s High-Dependency-Unit (HDU).
The nurse, Nadya Giddings, drank a potentially deadly dose of gramoxone because she was experiencing “some love issues with her partner.”
Minutes after she ingested the poisonous substance, she was rushed to GPHC, where she remained a patient in the hospital’s HDU until she died.
According to information, the nurse, who works in the hospital’s new wing, drank the substance over a local recording artist.
Giddings’s colleagues described her as a peaceful and loving person. Some of them are still shocked at her action.